Monday, November 12, 2012

Success With Sanity for CEO's and ENTREPRENEURS FOR Direct To Consumer Advertising Medical Devices

I met Dr. Ned Hollowell through my friend Joe Polish (www.joepolish.com).  Ned is the premier authority in understanding ADD.

Most of the leaders I know have ADD.  Often the CEO's and Entrepreneurs I meet have this condition (which has both assets and liabilities).  I went without the official diagnosis of ADD until I met Dr. Ned Hallowell. I'm 55.  I always knew I was different but didn't know why.

Dr. Hallowell has been on every major talk show--frequently with Oprah, Dr. Oz, Good Morning America and the Today show.  He is the recognized leader in the study of ADD and ADHD.  He has proven to me that entrepreneurs are born and then made.

People with ADD have a clear Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde personality.

I strongly suggest that you get get Dr. Hallowell's books and dig in to what he's teaching.  It will help you whether you are in the direct marketing of medical devices, direct to consumer medical marketing, direct to consumer medical device marketing or direct to consumer advertising medical devices.

Got to www.successwithsanity.com

                                                 written by Brad Richdale Author